If you’re struggling with shared leads from Home Advisor, Angie’s List, or still trying to squeeze the last drop out of the Yellow Pages, then these next few minutes could change the course of your business for 2013.
Or maybe you’ve already shifted your ad budget to the internet, hired an expensive web designer, an “SEO Guru,” and an in-house Social Media Manager.
And if that’s the case, good for you!
You’re definitely on the right track, but the question still remains, “What kind of ROI are you getting?”
With Google Adwords, not only are your results predictable, consistent, and measurable but you have complete control over the sales process from start to finish.
Here’s the kind of results you can expect when you use Google Adwords the right way:
- One of our clients, an Appliance Repair Company, just outside of Atlanta, generated more than $29,000 last month, exclusively with Google Adwords.
- While another client, an Appliance Repair Company in Connecticut, consistently and predictably has been getting more than 600 phone leads per month – for the past 12 months straight – using ONLY Google Adwords.
So How’d They Do It?
Well, first of all, they’re using our proprietary marketing program called the, Appliance Repair Marketing System, but we’ll get to that in a minute.
Working with Appliance Repair Companies for the past 18 months, we’ve found the #1 place to invest your marketing dollars is NOT SEO, Social Media, Google Maps or the Yellow Pages. The fastest and largest ROI only comes from Google Adwords.
And Here’s 3 BIG Reasons Why…
1) SPEED – With Google Adwords, and the ARM System, you’ll be getting new leads within days, instead of months, and you’ll be
cash positive your very first month.
2) SCALABILITY – With Google Adwords as the traffic engine, the ARM System grows your business with the push of a button. I know that’s hard to believe, but quite literally, as you increase your budget, your business grows.
3) VOLUME – In a recent study, published by Wordstream, pay per click advertising powers past SEO, as the #1 source for getting new customers online.
Now that we’ve established why Google Adwords is the superior traffic method, here’s 3 quick action tips that can effectively DOUBLE your appliance repair leads overnight. You ready?
- DO NOT Send Traffic To Your Home Page – If you’ve been sending traffic to your home page, you’ve been leaving a TON of money on the table. Google Adwords is most effective when you serve up targeted results for targeted keywords.
For example, if they type in Bosch Washer Repair, don’t drop them off at your home page and hope they figure it out. Send them to a targeted landing page that spells out your offer, why you’re different, and why they should do business with you right now.
- Track Your Phone Leads – If you’re not tracking phone leads, it’s IMPOSSIBLE to know if your Adwords is working or not. The easiest way to track your phone leads is to use a unique phone number for each different advertising media.
That way you can separate your Yellow Page leads, from your SEO leads, from your Adwords leads. If you’re using the same phone number for all of your advertising, then you’ll never know what’s working and what’s not.
Create A Targeted Sales Funnel – This might be the trickiest of the bunch, but if they type in “sub zero fridge repair,” they should see an ad for Sub Zero Fridge Repair, that takes them to a Sub Zero Fridge Repair landing page. The more linear your sales funnel, the better.
If Google’s mission is to “deliver relevant results,” and “provide the best user experience possible,” wouldn’t it make sense for us to do the same thing?
It’s quite simple really; the more targeted your ads, and the more relevant your landing pages, the more success you’ll have with Google Adwords.
Onward & Upward,
Appliance Repair Marketing, LLC.
P.S. To see if the ARM System is still available in your area, please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email.